Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tumalo 2008

We just rolled in from a camping trip to Tumalo State Park in between Sisters & Bend. We went with a bunch of friends( Rose & Pat, Brittney & Raymond, Krystal Klassen, Kris, Amanda & Kameron, Jason Leon, and John & Sarah) At least one of each couple had grown up camping there with our parents every summer and had all been about 10 times together throughout the years. This year was special because it was our first year going as "grown ups" now that most of us are married and our parents no longer go. Here are a couple pictures while camping and some fun shots Aaron took of the river and the moon:


Krystal & Kameron:
Rose & Brittney:
The amazing shot Aaron captured of the moon from the rocks that we hiked up:
My Amazingly cute husband who just loves it when I take his picture:

1 comments:

Kendra said...

Great pics!! AS ALWAYS!! You will note it is a picture YOU took that I used as my profile pic =-).
Thanks for the comment! Can I add your blog to my blogroll?
Also, I went to the website you had at the top of your blog and got a new free background-yahoo!! Thanks for that too =-)